Hey Weiß Schwarz Meisters!
It’s time to show off those decks that you’re proud of! As part of Weiß Schwarz Week, we’re having a #MyWSDeck campaign on our social media channels where we’ll be posting 3 different themes during this period.
Simply post a photo of your deck, based on one of the themes and stand a chance to win 1 of the 3 following playmats! 9 lucky winners will be chosen at the end of this campaign so don’t miss out!
- 1) #WS_BSF (Posted on February 22, 2021)
- 2) #WS_Villain (Posted on February 24, 2021)
- 3) #WS_BestWaifu (Posted on February 26, 2021)
Submit a photo of the deck you might be using in the upcoming BSF or one that you have used in any of the past BSF tournaments!
Submit a photo of your deck that centers on a villain character!
Submit a photo of your deck that centers a character(s) that you love!
- For Facebook:
- 1. Upload a photo of your deck onto your Facebook page, based on the theme.
- 2. Hashtag your post with #WSWeek21, #MyWSDeck and #theme.
- For Instagram:
- 1. Follow us @weiss_schwarz_en.
- 2. Upload a photo of your deck onto your Instagram account, based on the theme.
- 3. Tag us @weiss_schwarz_en and hashtag your post #WSWeek21, #MyWSDeck and #theme.
- For Twitter:
- 1. Follow us @weissschwarz_en.
- 2. Quote tweet our post with a photo of your deck based on the theme.
- 3. Hashtag your quote tweet #WSWeek21, #MyWSDeck and #theme.
* Please ensure that all post entries are open to “Public”.
** Incomplete entries would be disregarded.
- 1. Only English Edition cards may be used for submission.
- 2. Ensure that you are submitting a 50-card deck by laying it out such that every card is visible in the photo.
※ Terms and Conditions:
1. The contest is only open to legal residents aged 18 years and above in the following regions: USA, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Greece, Chile, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia and New Zealand,except for employees of Bushiroad, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected to the company.
2. No purchase is required to enter or win the contest. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
3. Entry in the contest will be deemed as an acceptance of its terms and conditions.
4. Entry must meet all requirements as specified, to be eligible for winning. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified.
5. Each person is limited to one (1) entry for each theme. Multiple entries for the same theme by the same person will be disqualified.
6. Entries will be accepted starting from 22 February 2021, 0000 PST and ending on 28 February 2021, 2359 PST.
7. Closing date for entry will be 28 February 2021, 2359 PST, after which no further entries will be accepted.
8. Bushiroad International Pte Ltd will not be responsible for entries that are not received for whatever reason.
9. Bushiroad International Pte Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, amend, suspend or modify the contest, and its terms and conditions without prior notice.
10. The prizes shall be at the sole discretion of Bushiroad International Pte Ltd. No cash or other substitution shall be permitted, except at the discretion of Bushiroad International Pte Ltd.
11. Bushiroad Pte Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prizes with another without prior notice.
12. Winner will be randomly picked from all complete entries, by Bushiroad Pte Ltd and its employees.
13. Winner will be notified via DM within 7 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the prize may be forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
14. Winner will be notified via email when the prize is delivered.
15. Bushiroad International Pte Ltd’s decision in all matters related to the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering the contest, the entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Bushiroad, its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, directors and employees from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) his/her participation in this contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry or the contest process; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.
18. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.